guest bed/laundry center/mirror stand) for a good dusting. And they needed it!
Since a lot of the frames/decorative iron thingy were metal, I opted to start with spray primer. That first coat gave almost no coverage, but I'm hoping it will give the paint that extra stickagization. Which is, regardless of what my spell check is telling me, totally a word.
little (see what I did there?)bit of a drought right now. When I saw the strange stuff falling from the sky, I was so surprised and excited that it took a few minutes for me to remember that my frames were in the backyard getting the full benefit of the miracle.
I managed to save them before any major damage was done, but a few of the cardboard backs warped a little as they dried.
Pat's not a huge fan of holding onto the "trash", so I'd like to take this opportunity to
|I bet you'll never guess what this has to do with the project!|
|Our friend John came over to run with Patrick yesterday. When he stepped in the hallway, he asked whose murder we were planning.|
|Still not perfect...|
|I'll probably never stop adding more frames. I picked this one up Saturday.|