Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's Only a Matter of Time...

...before I wake up right here.
 I'll brush my teeth (because running water won't disturb Madison anymore)...
then I'll come here to sip my coffee...
 that was made in my new kitchen...
before I go wake up my brain in my new study.
Then Madison will wake up in her new room...
and come watch Super Why in our new living room.
(Since I'm dreaming anyway), she'll probably ask to go to the potty...
and then go in the backyard to play.
 Soon it will be lunchtime, so I'll head to my pantry/utility room to start on Madison's lunch...
 and then put her down for a nap so I can work on decorating her little sister's room.
 Before long (or at least not as long as it takes here in Crosby), Daddy will come home...
 and enjoy the house with us!
 If you haven't figured it out yet, our offer was accepted.  We plan to close on it the Friday before my birthday weekend. (Happy birthday to me!) And our current house is now under contract to close three days after our new one, giving us a full weekend to make the move, but no double mortgage payments!  I've been on cloud nine for about 60 hours straight. 

Now my biggest challenge is to stop obsessing over working on the details of the two closings and the move for long enough to plan Madison's birthday party!  At least she's given me clear direction for the party planning.  She wants a blue circle cake, green puppy dogs, pink kitty cats, pink elephants, blue balloons, and Ms. Lisa (our children's librarian). 

Happy Wednesday!
-Kelli

6 comments:

  1. Gonna miss my little Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!! It's been hard to keep it a secret since I'm glad we'll live near each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! Oh I am so happy you got the house! I cannot imagine how ecstatic you must me! Cannot wait for you to share how you make it your home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I'm Sooooo Jealous. It's abvolutely beautiful. No wonder you are daydreaming. Love you, Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete