Monday, November 21, 2011

What's on My Mind Monday

Linking up over at Carissa's!

I.  N-64 was the last gaming console I enjoyed at all.  All the new-fangled XBOX and Playstation and whatever else has come out since is just too complicated for me.  Give me Mario Kart over Halo any day of the week.  However, I had a blast (ha ha)playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 with Patrick last night. We completed our mission on the highest level!

II.  Having White Glove (like I mentioned here) is pretty much worthless while breastfeeding.  Basically, she told me it wasn't strep, then prescribed two medications that I couldn't take.  I'm still sick.  Maybe I'll feel better in seven months when I can actually take an antihistamine.  Okay, now I'm exaggerating, but you get the idea.  Exeunt pity party.

III.  Thanksgiving is this week?!  How is it that I was prepared weeks in advance for Halloween, and forgot that Thanksgiving was this week until my mom reminded me to take the turkey out of the freezer?  Good grief.

IV.  I'm a little concerned about Thursday.  That morning, we're running the Turkey Trot 5k.  My goal (while I was still prego) was to run the whole thing (not a lot, considering that five miles was my typical workout before we found out I was pregnant).  And now I haven't run for over a week, and never more than a mile with the stroller, and my lungs are still full of garbage.  This could be interesting.  And by interesting, I mean a colossal failure.

V.  Our desk is ridiculous right now.  I would share a picture, but I can't find the camera.  It's probably either behind the iron or under Madison's burp rag.  Or maybe our stack of bills(we really need to go paperless) ate it. 

Happy Monday!
-Kelli

2 comments:

  1. going paperless is so easy! they even make these fancy reminder txt's or emails that make sure you don't forget to pay. I love it. i don't have to worry about losing the bills and having all that paper clutter. PLUS. you save trees. the only downside is you don't get to support our crumbling postal service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! You're too funny. I keep meaning to, but then something more pressing comes along. Like folding a shirt. I would say "like folding laundry", but I typically only get to do one item at a time.

    ReplyDelete