Monday, November 28, 2011

What's on My Mind Monday

Linking up over here!

I.  I never would have guessed I would still be sore four days after the Turkey Trot 5k.  I think I recovered from the marathon in less time than that!  I blame Madison.  : )
II.  Not too many men can really rock a crocheted flower.  I guess I just got lucky.
III.  Until digging into our most recent project, I had forgotten rule one of DIY.  When estimating time and money required for a project, multiply by two, then repeat. 
IV.  I also forgot rule two.  If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong.  I'll explain more later this week.
V.  There's a refrigerator in my living room.  At least he's not lonely in his new environment; the stove is keeping him company.
VI.  I'm still in shock that Leinart is out for the season.  First Schaub, then Leinart, watch out Yates!  We still pulled out a win, but I'm more than a little concerned about next week.  Especially since Foster seemed off his game yesterday.  Two fumbles?  Really?

Happy Monday!
-Kelli

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Madison was worn out by the Turkey Trot and you two look rested; was this before or after. Yes, I'll glad that Pat's shirt matched his hair accessory. Looking forward to hearing about your project.

    ReplyDelete