Madison's 2 month checkup was initially scheduled for two weeks ago. I was almost relieved when she got sick the day before and we got a two week reprieve on her first shots. Unfortunately, two weeks from two weeks ago = today. I sat down at the computer fully intending to write a post about a project I've been working on, but I got distracted when I decided to research babies' first shots instead. And that was a BAD idea. Now I'm wondering if I can call in sick again. :(
I'll try again later today, assuming she doesn't cry all day. Since she's nursing, do you think they could give me the shot instead? Some of it's bound to make its way to her, right?