Here's yesterday's list:
Clean the house (I only managed the kitchen, living, and bathroom) Decorate the tree (I strung the lights, added a bow topper and the first "level" of ornaments (more on that later), and started constructing a tree skirt) Make an appointment with the dermatologist(I need to get a few spots checked out) after checking with our insurance company to see whether I need a referral for it to be covered.
- Walk 5 miles.
- Go to Old Navy
So now I know I'm setting myself up for failure, because Madison took the best nap ever yesterday, meaning I got as much done as humanly possible, and still didn't finish. Nonetheless, this is my list for today:
- Clean the (rest of) the house
- Decorate the (rest of) the tree
- Check with our insurance company to see if I need a referral to see a specialist, if so get one today.
- Walk five miles
- Go to Old Navy for that dress and some running shorts for Pat
- Spray paint our lamps
- Listen to our church's Christmas pageant CD and work on timing the readings correctly. (Pat and I are gonna be narrating Sunday morning, and we have to hit certain cues in the music.)
Am I the only one that does this to herself every day? I think I need to get my head checked. I'd better add it to the list.