Monday, August 15, 2011

Cha-cha-changes!

Things are a-changing in the Philpot household!

Yesterday was pretty great.  I had LOTS of help with Madison.  First, thanks to our good friend Michelle, who surprised me by watching her for us, Pat and I got to actually be in Sunday School at the same time!


Then after church, I fed Madison and ran to Great Clips while Pat played with/held her.

Feel free to laugh at the "before"...I somehow managed to be surprised by this pic, even though I'm the one taking it!
After

So, this is my stylist's version of "two inches shorter".  I guess she uses a bigger ruler than me.  Anyhoo, after I got back and fed Madison (that girl can EAT), I was off to the thrift store.  Forty seven dollars and forty eight cents later...



My new in-between sized clothes!!  I packed up all the maternity gear for emotional health reasons, but still don't fit (correctly, anyway) into my old clothes.  I think these should get me through until I'm back where I want to be!

All in all, it was a pretty great day!  Oh, there are a few more changes to mention...I've added two new pages you should check out.  To see how our family began, click here.  Then click here  to see Bella's corner.  Or you can just click the tabs at the top of the page.


I hope you enjoy!
-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment