My beautiful Madi,
Today you turned 7 months old, my angel. I can't believe it has been 7 months since I met that beautiful, red-headed, show stopping newborn baby at the hospital. It seems like you're growing up so fast, honey. I just wanted to write down a little part of how I feel towards you. From the moment I first saw you, I was blown away at your beauty. I knew in that moment that God had given me the greatest blessing and that my life would never be the same. I knew you were special. Even when all the nursers saw you, they knew you were special, and they gathered around to see this beautiful sweet little girl. I know I was hooked. I can't bear any moment I have to spend away from you. I cherish all the time we spend cuddling, taking naps together, and playing. The brightest part of my day is when I come home, open the door, and see the world's sweetest smile. Your mom and I adore you, sweet girl. I want you to know, and never forget, that your Daddy loves you with all his heart, always and forever, no matter what. You are cherished.
With all my love, my Angel Madi,
As for her seven month picture, let's just say we've got retakes scheduled for today. She was teething all day yesterday. This first picture is pretty much what she looked like all day without artificial help (i.e. jostling, singing, a dog or two to look at, or any kind of food or drink)
At seven months, Madison:
- is "talking" (babbling with mostly vowel sounds and a few ma's, da's, ba's, and ga's thrown in for emphasis)
- recognizes the signs/words for milk, more, up, and all done.
- loves to walk (with LOTS of assistance)
- loves to feed herself avocado and mum mums, also loves to snatch her spoon from mommy's hand.
- still hates being on her tummy. That crawling thing may not happen until she's in kindergarten.
- sleeps through the night, most of the time.
- loves her walker!
- loves to swing at the park.
- gets excited when Daddy comes home!
Happy seven months, Madison!
-Kelli (aka Mommy)