I. As of yesterday, Madison is ten months old! Some new things this month:
- Scooting (really late, I know)
- Crawling (ditto)
- Pulling up (still kind of behind)
- Walking (whoa!)
- Taking Bella outside
- Being tickled
- Hide and Seek
- Reading anything, but especially Dr. Seuss books and Duck In The Truck
- Posing for pictures
- Eggs (No worries, it was just the yolks, folks)
- Wearing bows (I've been told twice this month what a cute little boy I've got)
- Long car rides
- Afternoon naps (now officially eliminated)
- Falling down
- Being told "no"
Since the wedding kind of filled the whole day for us (his brother spent the night before at our house), Madison didn't get a real nap on Saturday. She slept in her car seat for maybe fifteen minutes, and dozed in Patrick's/my/the bride's/my arms for all of twenty minutes. This led to her very first high chair nap. Notice the partially chewed puff in her mouth. Don't notice the laundry, dirty dishes, and jacked up rug in the background.
III. Remember how I said Madison loves to pose? I think I figured out who she got it from.