Monday, March 19, 2012

What's on My Mind Monday

Linking up over here:
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I.  We had some really good friends come to stay with us over spring break.  This is my first morning since Wednesday to wake up to an empty house, and Madi and I feel lonely!

II.  Thanks to one of the amazing ladies who works in our church nursery, I was able to sit ALL the way through Sunday School.  Apparently, Madison fell asleep while being rocked, so this sweet lady angel sent from heaven held her for forty minutes until Sunday School let out.  She said she was afraid to lay her down; I know the feeling!

III.  Madison is on her second antibiotic following her first ear infection.  She started on Amoxicillin, then had a reaction after four days on the medicine.  Her rash is finally starting to disappear.  Thankfully, the rash didn't seem to bother her (just me!) and she is doing fine on the new antibiotic.

IV.  As I type, Madison is "dancing" on he play mat.  I wish I had the camera with me, but I know that if I leave the room to get it, she'll have a meltdown and not be in the mood for dancing, anyway.  I need a holster for that thing so I don't miss these opportunities!

V.  I had a dream last night, where our neighbor was trying to sell his house.  When I asked him if there was anything we could do to help, his face turned red and he refused to answer.  I finally got him to admit that he needed us to mow our grass.  I woke up feeling pretty embarrassed; it's only been a week, but it is pretty bad.

Happy Monday!
-Kelli

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you were able to sit through your class. My sister always had to leave church service because the nursery would page her. Luckily, they grew out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete