Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Long Time, No...

See Anything.  Not even a peep!  I think I've been waiting for some big motivation (or surplus of time, haha) to jump back on the blogging wagon.  Since the extra time thing obviously isn't going to happen any time soon, I decided to get off my posterior and do it for posterity.  Sorry, I guess being away for so long gave me a major pun build-up.

Let's see.  What's changed since last I posted?  Madison is now just about fifteen months old.  Walking (OLD news), talking(ish), and pottying (she poo-pooed in the potty for the very first time yesterday).  We have SO much fun together every day.

A usual day-in-the-life:  She usually wakes up around 7, but decided to sleep in today(it's 9am currently).  I guess the extra two hours are part of the reason I'm breaking my silence!  We usually eat breakfast and then play outside for an hour or so before going to the store or Nana and PawPaw's house.  Then it's elevensies for my little hobbit, and nap time.  She sleeps from noon to two or sometimes three, during which time I eat, do laundry, catch up on bills, or if everything else is done, start projects that I'll most likely never finish.  :)  Once she's up, she has lunch, then we hang out at home as long as we can, until she gets fussy.  Then we head out to the library or the park, usually until Pat gets home.  Lately, that's been about 7pm (which is crazy late since he leaves at 5:15).  Pat almost always gives me ten minutes of sanity time (aka Pinterest/Facebook), then it's time to eat dinner together.  Madison is in the final stages of weaning, so she nurses right after dinner, then it's bath/bedtime.  We plan to cut out that last nursing this weekend.  For the last week or so I've been under the weather, so I usually "take a right" (our bedroom is to the right of Madison's room, and our living/kitchen is to the left) and go straight to bed.  Poor Pat.

What else has changed?  Our house has changed A LOT.  I'll try to post some pics later this week.

1 comment: